Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Your Story

Heyy guys, What UP! Its been awhile hasn't it? I've just been busy, y'know the life of a child. Workin' hard. But recently my church (Fumc) just got back from winter retreat! <3 <3 <3 i LOVED it! Ask HANNAH HAYNES if she liked it too! My go to verse now to help me is deff Job 4:2-6. Thats our little freshmen small group up dere. I absolutely love each and every person in this group! Not only because they are nice and my friends, but because they are my rock now. I feel the need to state this in caps.. I LOVE Y'ALL! But the best thing about that little winter excursion is that we all became closer to God. And even though we lost the game, y'all made Sydney and I proud to be your coaches. Work it girls and make rosa proud!

Thursday, I'm off to the doctor yet again. Getting more blood work and doing more tests, the usual. If you ever want a good vegetable recipe just text me! Lillian likes my sweet potato chips.. I promise they're good! They're at Costco go get some! Every ounce has a full serving of vegetables.. Cool right?

Did you know slugs have four noses? Did I ever mention I like animals?

No comments:

Post a Comment