Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lillian Roth

In the world of friends, Lillian Roth is ranked highly. Heres why...

  1. She's very tall. Why is having a tall friend good? Heres why, she can see into crowds. With my height being at 5'4 looking over people is a challenge. 
  2. She's very good at giving piggy back rides! When I hurt my knee Lil Dog would carry me around to and from the elevator where I spent most of my time.
  3. She's toatz hilar. She always has a "your face" comment to spit at anyone who isn't ready
  4. She's smart. I can ask her some questions and she might know the answer... but I always ask the power couple Gar Bear and William after just to make sure.. (;
  5. She's Lillian
Those were some reasons http://ventilife.blogspot.com/ 's author makes my world go round. I love her so much and honestly, she's amazing! I love you lillian!

Cool Tippp! Chewing gum during school actually helps you remember things. Yes, guys it's proven! And here is a cool fact in honor of LILLIANN!!! There is a Starbucks in Myundong, South Korea that is five stories tall

No comments:

Post a Comment