Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Friday, January 7, 2011

OMGGG!

Omg! I have a blog! Gasp. I have always seen Lillian Roth "blogging" in class and I have been so jealous.. so.. I made one. So obviously my name is Jennie. I like animals, a lot. Seriously I have had wayyy too many pets in my life time so far.. Way too many to name. I go to MA or TMA. Whatever works.

You know what annoys me? When you're watching a really good show and THE WORST commercials come on. Some can be pretty entertaining like the Pepsi commercials that have the swapping squares but others.. I mean they just get me. For example, I'm watching Chelsea Lately (Possibly the best show on E! other than Keeping Up With The Kardashians, of course) and the Oxy Clean commercials come on.. Like whaaaa?

So.. This was kinda short in comparison to Lillian's blog posts..
Keep smiling!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment