Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holla

Hayyyyyyy guys! Not good at the titles.. I will work on that.. The most depressing part of the break was realizing Monday night, we had school tomorrow. Ah the wonders of freshmen year.. ALMOST DONE! Then summmmmer. Just cannot waiiiiit!

But anyways, the most exciting thing I did during the break was read, go to Mississippi, and doctors appointments. Mississippi was exciting with the Christmas Day snow and of course, supporting the bulldogs. My family is the definition of obsessed when it comes to mississippi state sports.. But guess what, new PR of five doctor appointments in one day. What whatt? You're probably thinking what could possibly be wrong with me? A lot of things. Seriously way too many. But it could be worse! I have an amazing family and God! Plus, I get to bring my own lunch to school now. Gotta love the perks! If you want any fruit throughout the day, just hit me up.

Best book I've been reading so far is The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Its amazing. My new goal is to stay away from facebook as much as possible now. Definitely gonna be hard because you know how much fun stalking people is. You know something fun to do? Write poetry. How nerdy does that sound? But really its actually kind of fun! Gahh Mr. Richburg is rubbing off on me now... Odd. I think I will post one later!

Guys, soccer is about to start. I am SOO EXCITED! Finally no hurdles for this year.. Gonna be weird playing soccer again and not running 100s and 300 hurdles. Hopefully, no more injuries will come this time around.. Dislocating your knee cap then popping it back in place is not the most pleasant thing to do. Yeah, hope that doesn't happen again. That hurt almost as bad as face-planting on the track.. If Lillian reads this, you know what I'm talkin bout gurrrlll!

At the end of every post I am gonna put a cool tip! This one is that if you end your shower with cold water you will feel better after it and have more energy. Cool right? I tired it totally helps. Especially before schoool.

1 comment:

  1. hey jennnieee i loved the blog... it was great!! and just an addition when you put your hair in the cool water it makes it softer!!! i enjoyed readin the blog... it made me giggle :))))

    ReplyDelete