Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Catching Up

Oh my.. I cannot believe I haven't posted until now.. Well Well time has flown hasn't it! March is possibly one of my favorite months because of several reasons...
  1. SPRING BREAK!
  2. March Madness (family is obsessed with basketball)
  3. It's not too hot and not too cold
  4. I start track.. so glad I have cheer when its chilly outside
But anyways.. for spring break my family is going to an NBA gamee!!!! I cannot start to tell you how excited my family is.. We're gonna see the Heat play the Hawks in ATLLL! But who knows about the Heat right now.. Lost to the Knicks and Magic.. But on the subject of the NBA.. ALERT! I have a new athlete obsession. Seriously every sport there is just one guy I love! This time its Blake Griffin for the Clippers. But Dwight Howard is a close secondd <3 <3 <3 (In the NBA Leo Messi and Apolo are still my number ones!!! :) :) :D)

Here he is.. thinking of me


School is absolutely draining me this week.. Feelin like dat ( below ) towards the TMA faculty. I didn't think it was possible to cram as many graded things into this last week.. I was about to drop out of school, create a family band, and tour the world and become famous. I thought calling ourselves "the Austins and Twins" would be extremely appropriate and I thought my squirrel could play the piano!


Anways on that subject of music.. I have a new music obsession. 50 Cent and Lupe Fiasco. Hands down some of my favorite hip hop/rap artists. All of 50's albums are just gold and Lupe has a voice of silver. It sounds like angels are strumming their harps into your ear (well not like that.. but you get my point). There they are below. Fifty on the left Fiasco on the right. My track nick name was fifty because I always put fifty cents in my shoes so I would have money during the meets. And I have a pretty sweet scar on my shoulder. If you ever see me, I'll show it to ya!


fact fact fact fact fact!!!!!!!!!! Coffee was originally discovered by a Shepard when he saw his sheep eating a strange bush. They were running around and jumping with way more enthusiasm than usual. He took the berries to his village to cook them when he realized, there was a giant seed inside. They turned it into a stew and showed other villages it! Then it spread to Europe and other places and became into what we know today as "coffee".  

I promise I will start posting more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment