Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Breakk!

Of course.. The Spring Break Post... So cliche but so nessicary!! This trip is may be the only eventful thing of my SB'11 so of course, I have to let all of my bloggers know about it!

This weekend my fam jam and I went down to Mobile for the wedding of my cousin Shelton and his new adorable bride Katie! We stayed at the grand hotel (which has maybe the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in a hotel) and it was pretty awesome.. below was our view of the bay! I really wish I owned one of those boats..


Just a couple of steps away was the beach! sort of.. well rocks and some sand. I personally thought it was cool and well.. the "beach" was pretty small. Probably only fifty feet of sand then another little rock barrier on the other side. In sat the lil beach! You know, I never went swimming though.. Not in the pool or the bay.. 


Here the view from where the wedding took place! it was extremely bright. But super pretty! It was at some random country club in the middle of no where.


This was their guest registration! Soooooo presh! They're dog people.. As you can tell


So we walked around a couple of days later and this little fellow jumped on my leg. Isn't he adorable? I love lizards! I used to have two geckos and I always caught these little green anoles 


Also as we walked around I found these little kiddos chillin under a plant. I caught the one closest! He didn't like it.. at all..


So that concurs the cliche spring break post!! 
Fun Fact!! Well kinda gross.. Rats and Horses can't throw up..
I'll think of a less disgusting one to replace it later.

But heres something for fun.. 
The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

No comments:

Post a Comment