Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer

So..

It's...

SUMMER!

And it's Memorial Day!

~!!!USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!~

Who's out Chillin' n Grillin' today? Surfin' and Turfin' at the beach? Boatin' n.. well.. I don't know. But if you did a mental *yes* to any of those you are living the life!! As for me, no I'm at home. My brother and dad took of to the lake, my mom said she was going to go to a quick lunch at 12:30 and it's now 4:30 and I'm at home.. Alone..

So sorry I haven't blogged before now. Blogger.com decided I wasn't a member anymore and I had to go through a lot of aol emails to find some stuff.. Took awhile and I'm super lazy.

oh. my. gosh. my. mom. has. a. twitter.

it's so weird..

Mom's shouldn't be allowed on facebook or twitter unless they're the cool ones.. My mom can be classified as a cool mom until she makes me sit down and teach her "the art of tweeting"..

But anyways.. I might go now.. I don't know I may be back later..

CHEER CAMP IS IN 14 DAYS SO EXCITED

adios!

FUN FACT: An octopus doesn't have a blind spot. Explains why they're so sneaky

No comments:

Post a Comment