Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Jealousy.

Hey 
que pasa?!?!
shout out to all of my espanola readers out there. you get a high-five too.

As I am sitting here on my bed watching the fabulous marathon of NCIS I have turned into a green eyed monster. Yes everyone, I am jealous of you. You, the reader who is out for summer. The one who slept late, stayed up late, is at the beach, or somewhere else fabulous. 
And to you, who isn't out for summer, you deserve this virtual high five because I know how you feel.
Do what it says. Don't reject it.

So on the topic of summer, is anyone else basically going to be spending it at school practicing stuff?? Because i know i am not the only one.. Its like summer is just a little break from school work but I still have to attend the torturous place everyday until the most amazing thing in the world, cheer camp. 


So I bet you're wondering what is keeping me going today as everyone is tweeting and hash-tagging #summa2o11 !!!!!! or #outofschool or #sucks4allofyallstillinschool (cute.. real cute.) 
Well my friends, its the thought of my mom getting my report card and going "wow jennie, you actually did well on exams for once. You deserve something" and you know what that something will be.....? 
HOPEFULLY ANOTHER ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
But probably not.. I really want a chameleon. 
If you haven't read my previous blog post about my animals, check out the number I have had.. 
but look how cool it looks. Isn't it awesome?!??!?

What should I name it?? Im thinking if it's a girl, Jan. And if it's a boy, Jerry. Leave some names

So, adios for now.

duces

No comments:

Post a Comment