Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Beginnings

Alright. You might think I'm crazy... but.. IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT STARTING SCHOOL IN SIX DAYS!! Why you wonder? Because I've spent most of my summer at the school for cheer and other things anyways. Plus, I miss all of my friends. So a shout out goes to all of the Sophomores reading this right now I'm missin' y'allz like cray. 

Want to know what I'm not excited about? Lunch Room food. OH WAIT. Because of my allergies I bring my own food to school every day!!! So I guess there's NOTHING to be sad about for school starting. 

So here's why I am blogging about starting school on a Friday night at around 6 P.M. It's because being the good daughter I am, I thought I would wash all of our newwwww school uniforms <3 <3 and iron them!! OH EM GE CLEANING! Also, I decided to write my name on all of my school supplies. 
I swear I have a social life. I know it's hard to believe... But it's there I promise.
SHARK WEEEK IS ON! Well. Sort of.. It ends tomorrow but thats just another reason to watch it! by the way I love marine animalia so this is just normal stuff for me. Im always watching informational shows about animals.. Guess what? (what) I read a book about the human brain its called Incognito and its pretty kewl! I can't remember who wrote it and I'm too lazy to.. But it has a bright yellow cover.

So until then.. eat lots of vegetables and milk for me
(because I can't have milk)

FFOTD: I can talk to animals

No comments:

Post a Comment