Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Monday, June 13, 2011

putty the putty

Im too lazy to come up with a good title.. 
*lame*


Now that I have controlled my obsessions with animals and shows with animals.. I can get involved with other important things. Like music!! <3

New Obsessions: Maroon 5's album "Hands All Over" SO GOOD.  I've always loved them so.. now you do too. Also, One Republics new album "Waking Up" check it out check it out!! 

Now back to the important things in life.. 

s-s-s-silly puttyy!!!

Now maybe that isn't important to you.. but the silly putty I own is one of the most entertaining things in the world. Keeps me occupied for hours and even days. Well, maybe not that long.

Well off to go do other things.. 

BYE!

kittyyy


Fun Fact!! In ancient china, criminals who attacked travelers had their noses cut off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment