Jennie in the Bottle

Obviously I'm trapped "in the bottle" of our demented society
and the molds that each person has to fit in todays generation.
Duh. So theres only one option.. Break that mold.

Monday, April 25, 2011

✰✌☮ OSCAR ☮✌✰

"Hey Jennie, how did you get your squirrel?"

I get asked this frequently..

so.. this is how

incase you do not know, this is oscar. The coolest squirrel you will ever see

So oscar was orphaned *aww* and he had a brother who we gave away

I caught oscar by putting my jacket over him and carefully picking him up (because I thought baby squirrels have rabies but they do not) and we have been best friends ever after that day! 

Y'all it was my dream to have a squirrel.. I would used to run around and make squirrel noises because I thought they could understand me.... I've gotten less weird I promise..

FUN FACT!!: Hydrofluoric acid will dissolve glass.. so.. don't play with it 

No comments:

Post a Comment